In winter 2003–2004 there were 11,940 pensioner households in the parliamentary constituency of Perth, accounting for 16,390 pensioners.
1. Pensioners are defined as those aged 60 or over.
2. Figures are rounded to the nearest five.
3. Figures are as at September 2003.
4. Any residence found to have 4 or more occupants aged 60 and over is not included in the household figures as it is assumed to be RCNH (Residential Care/Nursing Home).
5. Parliamentary constituencies are assigned by matching postcodes against the relevant ONS postcode directory.