Amateur Sports Clubs

Culture Media and Sport written question – answered on 1st July 2004.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Charles Hendry Charles Hendry Shadow Minister (Children, Young People and Families), Deputy Chair, Conservative Party

To ask the Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport what guidance is issued by her Department to amateur sports clubs on the facility to register with the Inland Revenue as a Community Amateur Sports Club.

Photo of Richard Caborn Richard Caborn Minister of State (Sport and Tourism), Department for Culture, Media & Sport

The Inland Revenue is responsible for administering the Community Amateur Sports Club scheme. Comprehensive information and guidance for amateur sports clubs that wish to register for the scheme is provided on their website http://www.inlandrevenue.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes1 person thinks so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.