Only a few days to go: We’re raising £25,000 to keep TheyWorkForYou running and make sure people across the UK can hold their elected representatives to account.

Donate to our crowdfunder

Social Security Commissioners

Constitutional Affairs written question – answered on 29th April 2004.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Hywel Williams Hywel Williams Shadow PC Spokesperson (Work and Pensions), Shadow PC Spokesperson (Health)

To ask the Parliamentary Secretary, Department for Constitutional Affairs what written and other information material is provided (a) in Welsh and (b) bilingually to people taking cases to the Social Security Commissioners.

Photo of David Lammy David Lammy Parliamentary Under-Secretary (Department for Constitutional Affairs)

The Office for the Social Security Commissioners has an internet site which is accessible in Welsh or English which provides a range of information in relation to the procedures of the Commissioners. Work is currently ongoing in translating the Social Security Commissioners appeal form, and an information leaflet, into the Welsh language.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes1 person thinks so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.