Rheumatoid Arthritis

Health written question – answered on 17th December 2003.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Mr Andy King Mr Andy King Labour, Rugby and Kenilworth

To ask the Secretary of State for Health how many primary care trust, collaborative commissioning groups are providing funding for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis.

Photo of Stephen Ladyman Stephen Ladyman Parliamentary Under-Secretary, Department of Health

The information requested is not collected centrally. Only the small amount of rheumatoid arthritis services that are specialised would be commissioned by a group of primary care trusts acting in a collaborative commissioning group. We do not know how many of these groups separately identify and fund rheumatoid arthritis services.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes1 person thinks so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.