We have set the Rural Payments Agency the following performance targets for 2002–03:
2. To ensure the main programme contract is ready to let by
3. To operate within the 2002–03 resource budget allocations as agreed with DEFRA.
5. To account accurately and to deadline for EAGGF funds.
6. To process and pay at least 96.14 per cent of valid IACS claims by value within the EU deadline.
7. To process and pay at least 85 per cent of valid non-IACS claims by volume within ministerial deadlines and all claims within the EU deadlines or in their absence 60 days.
8. To process at least 98.5 per cent of all valid claims correctly.
Service Quality and Delivery
9. To publish customer service standards that meet Charter Mark guidelines by
10. To use the customer survey to establish a baseline for customer satisfaction and agree and undertake improvement activities by
11. To use the EFQM Excellence Model in all RPA business units to assess current enablers' ability to deliver required targets and outcomes, agreeing change action plans by
To use the staff survey to establish a baseline for staff satisfaction by
To complete roll out of diversity training across RPA by
To reduce sick absence to no more than 7.9 days per staff year by