Devolved Administrations

Work and Pensions written question – answered on 12th November 2001.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Ms Annabelle Ewing Ms Annabelle Ewing Scottish National Party, Perth

To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions what his policy is with regard to (a) Ministers and (b) officials in his Department giving evidence to (i) Scottish Parliament, (ii) Welsh Assembly and (iii) Northern Ireland Assembly committees; and to what categories of document he gives (A) full access, (B) restricted access and (C) no access to (w) Scottish Parliament, (x) Welsh Assembly, (y) Northern Ireland Assembly and (z) House of Commons Select Committees.

Photo of Nick Brown Nick Brown Minister (Department for Work and Pensions) (Work)

I refer the hon. Member to the reply given by my hon. Friend Mrs. Roche on 15 October 2001, Hansard, column 1003W.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes1 person thinks so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.