Devolved Administrations

Environment Food and Rural Affairs written question – answered on 7th November 2001.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Michael Weir Michael Weir Scottish National Party, Angus

To ask the Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs what her policy is with regard to (a) Ministers and (b) officials in her Department giving evidence to (i) Scottish Parliament, (ii) Welsh Assembly and (iii) Northern Ireland Assembly Committees; and to what categories of document she gives (A) full access, (B) restricted access and (C) no access to (w) Scottish parliament, (x) Welsh Assembly, (y) Northern Ireland Assembly and (z) House of Commons select committees.

Photo of Elliot Morley Elliot Morley Parliamentary Under-Secretary, Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs

I refer the hon. Member to the reply given by my hon. Friend the Minister of State, Cabinet Office, on 15 October 2001, Hansard, columns 1003–05W.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes1 person thinks so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.