Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs written question – answered on 6th November 2001.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Andrew Rosindell Andrew Rosindell Conservative, Romford

To ask the Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs what representations he is making to the European Commission and other relevant European Union institutions to ensure that citizens of Gibraltar are accorded the right to participate in elections to the European Parliament.

Photo of Peter Hain Peter Hain Minister of State (Europe)

We are in close contact with the heads of both the Council and the Commission Legal Services on this issue.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes1 person thinks so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.