Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs written question – answered on 6th November 2001.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of David Crausby David Crausby Labour, Bolton North East

To ask the Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs what arrangements have been put in place for the people of Gibraltar to participate in elections to the European Parliament.

Photo of Peter Hain Peter Hain Minister of State (Europe)

We are actively working to ensure Gibraltar's enfranchisement in time for the 2004 elections to the European Parliament. We plan to consult the Government of Gibraltar soon about the precise detail of the necessary arrangements.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes1 person thinks so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.