Invalid Care Allowance

Work and Pensions written question – answered on 20th July 2001.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Boris Johnson Boris Johnson Conservative, Henley

To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions when the Government plan to bring forward legislation to allow carers over the age of 65 years to receive new awards of invalid care allowance.

Photo of Maria Eagle Maria Eagle The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Work and Pensions

I refer the hon. Member to the written answer I gave my hon. Friend Mr. Hughes today.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes1 person thinks so

No1 person thinks not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.