Section 21 Evictions

Part of Select Committee on Education – in Westminster Hall at 3:21 pm on 6th December 2018.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Heather Wheeler Heather Wheeler Parliamentary Under-Secretary (Housing, Communities and Local Government) 3:21 pm, 6th December 2018

The hon. Member for West Ham says from a sedentary position that I cannot. The absolute truth is that the person must go to the local authority as soon as they get the section 21 notice, and the local authority then has a duty to help them.