Older People

– Scottish Parliament written question – answered on 26th March 2003.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Andrew Wilson Andrew Wilson Scottish National Party

Question S1W-34848

To ask the Scottish Executive what action it has undertaken, or will undertake, to ensure that older people will receive fully independent financial advice prior to the proposed changes to the pension payment system.

Photo of Margaret Curran Margaret Curran Labour

None. Independent financial advisers are regulated by the Financial Services Authority; this is a reserved matter.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.