– Scottish Parliament written question – answered on 24th March 2003.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Andrew Wilson Andrew Wilson Scottish National Party

Question S1W-34666

To ask the Scottish Executive what specialist paediatric services are available for sufferers of Severs disease in (a) Scotland and (b) the Cumbernauld and Kilsyth constituency, detailing the level of service each individual unit can provide.

Photo of Malcolm Chisholm Malcolm Chisholm Labour

This information is available from NHS boards and trusts whose responsibility it is to ensure that there is a range of services in place that best meets the needs of their local population.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.