– Scottish Parliament written question – answered at on 20 March 2003.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Sandra White Sandra White Scottish National Party

Question S1W-34548

To ask the Scottish Executive what advice it has given to Glasgow Housing Association Ltd regarding applying for charitable status.

Photo of Margaret Curran Margaret Curran Labour

The decision by any registered social landlord to apply for charitable status is one for them alone. The change to charitable status requires the agreement of both the Inland Revenue and Communities Scotland.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes1 person thinks so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.