Social Inclusion

– Scottish Parliament written question – answered on 22nd March 2002.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Mike Rumbles Mike Rumbles Liberal Democrat

Question S1W-23930

To ask the Scottish Executive which local authorities currently have strategies in place to offer help and advice to the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender communities.

Photo of Margaret Curran Margaret Curran Labour

The information requested is not held centrally. It is entirely up to local authorities if they wish to develop strategies to provide help and support to lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender communities. However, the Convention of Scottish Local Authorities (COSLA) would be better placed to offer information regarding individual authorities.

Jon Harris, Director of Policy and Legislation at COSLA has offered himself as a point of contact. His address is: COSLA, Rosebery House, 9 Haymarket Terrace, Edinburgh, EH12 5XZ.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.