– Scottish Parliament written question – answered on 19th November 1999.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Euan Robson Euan Robson Liberal Democrat

Question S1W-2389

To ask the Scottish Executive to list the local authorities in Scotland that charge music tuition fees in their schools.

Photo of Sam Galbraith Sam Galbraith Labour

Information on which local authorities charge for instrumental tuition, as part of the provision for social, cultural and recreative activities, is not held centrally.

Does this answer the above question?

Yes0 people think so

No0 people think not

Would you like to ask a question like this yourself? Use our Freedom of Information site.