Superfast Broadband

Part of the debate – in the Scottish Parliament on 23rd March 2016.

Alert me about debates like this

Photo of Kenneth Gibson Kenneth Gibson Scottish National Party

I welcome the decision to ensure that there is 100 per cent superfast broadband coverage by 2021. As the cabinet secretary will know, 97 per cent of Arran will have superfast broadband by the end of this summer. When will it be installed in Machrie, which makes up the remaining 3 per cent? Surely it makes sense for BT to cover the entire island in one go.