(1) Each MSP will normally have one Parliamentary office base within the area for which he or she was returned that will be his or her registered local address for correspondence.
(2) All MSPs' offices will be presented as 'The Office of Ms X, Member of the Scottish Parliament' in the Parliament's colours. It should be possible to identify the party affiliation of the MSP as well, if desired.
(3) Parliamentary offices may be acquired in association with political party premises, but must be a clearly definable office space. Party political material is not permitted to be externally displayed in areas occupied by the Parliamentary office.
(4) Parliamentary offices should be suitable for public access.
(5) MSPs will be able to use offices/locations, other than their main base, within the area for which they were returned for surgery purposes.