Part B - AllowancesStaff Allowance:
(2) Subject to sub-paragraph (3), staff employed by a member will be employed on the terms and conditions determined by the SPCB from time to time.
(3) A member may employ his or her staff on conditions which are more favourable to the employee than those determined by the SPCB provided that this does not entail the member exceeding the amount of his or her staff allowance.
(4) Staff of a member shall be bound by the Allowances Code at Annex A.
(5) Whilst the remuneration of staff shall be the responsibility of the member, the SPCB shall provide:-
(a) payroll services for members' staff; and
(b) arrangements for employers' pension contributions to be paid to an employee's choice of pension scheme, and members shall provide the SPCB with details about their staff to enable the SPCB to provide such services and make such arrangements.
(6) A member may pool his or her staff allowance with another member or other members in order to employ
(a) a member of staff remains the employee of a single member; and
(b) the members concerned give written notice to the SPCB.