Wednesday, 3 March 2021
1. To ask the Scottish Government what action it is taking to address the needs of local government. (S5O-05065)
2. To ask the Scottish Government what its response is to the final report of the homelessness prevention review group. (S5O-05066)
4. To ask the Scottish Government what discussions it has had regarding changing the ring-fence criteria concerning the sectoral funds distributed by local authorities. (S5O-05068)
6. To ask the Scottish Government when it last met East Lothian Council and what was discussed. (S5O-05070)
7. To ask the Scottish Government what recent discussions it has had with local authorities about housing adaptations. (S5O-05071)
8. To ask the Scottish Government what action it is taking to meet its target of building 50,000 affordable homes. (S5O-05072)
1. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on how its social security measures will support low-income households. (S5O-05073)
8. To ask the Scottish Government how its welfare policies have supported low-income families with children during the Covid-19 pandemic. (S5O-05080)
2. To ask the Scottish Government what the impact has been of widening the eligibility criteria for the self-isolation support grant. (S5O-05074)
3. To ask the Scottish Government what the most recent estimate is of the cost of establishing Social Security Scotland. (S5O-05075)
5. To ask the Scottish Government how many Scottish child payment claims it has received for individual children and households, and how many have now been accepted and paid. (S5O-05077)
6. To ask the Scottish Government what action the Minister for Older People and Equalities takes to ensure that its policies do not contribute to loneliness and isolation. (S5O-05078)
7. To ask the Scottish Government what its response is to the report “Social Security Scotland Client Survey: 2018-2020”. (S5O-05079)
Before we get on to the debate, I should mention that we have a little bit of time in hand. I know that members speaking in the open debate were expecting just three minutes for their speeches,...
The next item of business is a debate on motion S5M-24263, in the name of Monica Lennon, on Scotland’s recovery.
Our next item of business is a short debate on motion S5M-24246, in name of Bill Kidd, on “Standing Order Rule Changes – Inquiry into the resilience of the Scottish Parliament’s...
The next item of business is consideration of business motion S5M-24274, in the name of Graeme Dey, on behalf of the Parliamentary Bureau, setting out a business programme. Motion moved, That the...
The next item of business is consideration of Parliamentary Bureau motion S5M-24275, on the campaign recess. Motion moved, That the Parliament agrees— (a) for the purpose of the...
The first question is, that motion SM5-24247, in the name of Lewis Macdonald, on “What should primary care look like for the next generation?”, be agreed to. Motion agreed to, That...
The Scottish Parliament is the national legislature of Scotland, located in Edinburgh. The Parliament consists of 129 members known as MSPs, elected for four-year terms; 73 represent individual geographical constituencies, and 56 are regional representatives.