Wednesday, 4 November 2020
Good afternoon, everyone. Before we begin, I remind members of the social distancing measures in place in the chamber and across the Holyrood campus. Please take care to observe them over the...
1. To ask the Scottish Government what action it is taking to address suicide. (S5O-04705)
2. To ask the Scottish Government what advice, guidance and financial assistance is being provided to professional football clubs during the Covid-19 pandemic. (S5O-04706)
3. To ask the Scottish Government how it is encouraging physical activity within the necessary measures to suppress Covid-19. (S5O-04707)
4. To ask the Scottish Government what steps it is taking to ensure that flu vaccines are available for those who need them. (S5O-04708)
5. To ask the Scottish Government when the First Minister first became aware of hospital patients who had tested positive for Covid-19 being discharged to care homes. (S5O-04709)
6. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will revisit its decision to suspend outdoor amateur sports such as football across the central belt, in light of the benefits that sport offers for...
7. To ask the Scottish Government when national health service boards will be in a position to provide clinics that will specifically treat the long-term effects of Covid-19. (S5O-04711)
8. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on antibody testing for Covid-19. (S5O-04712)
Questions 1, 7 and 8 are grouped together.
1. To ask the Scottish Government what progress it has made on its target to build 50,000 affordable houses during the current parliamentary session. (S5O-04713)
7. To ask the Scottish Government what its position is on ensuring that planning authorities do not reduce efforts to deliver new homes and other sustainable development during the on-going...
8. To ask the Scottish Government how its planning policy supports the delivery of new housing developments. (S5O-04720)
2. To ask the Scottish Government what action it has taken to tackle food poverty during the Covid-19 pandemic. (S5O-04714)
3. To ask the Scottish Government how the Scotland loves local campaign will support and encourage community shopping. (S5O-04715)
5. To ask the Scottish Government what progress has been made in enabling the transfer of community assets under the Community Empowerment (Scotland) Act 2015. (S5O-04717)
6. To ask the Scottish Government what steps it will take to raise public awareness of its plans to introduce new fire and smoke alarm standards. (S5O-04718)
4. To ask the Scottish Government what discussions it is having with local authorities regarding the safe reopening of local services, including libraries. (S5O-04716)
The next item of business is a debate on motion S5M-23218, in the name of Murdo Fraser, on the Scottish Government’s handling of harassment complaints.
The next item of business is a debate on motion S5M-23226, in the name of Donald Cameron, on care homes.
Our next item of business is consideration of business motion S5M-23234, in the name of Graeme Dey, on behalf of the Parliamentary Bureau, setting out a business programme. Motion moved, That the...
The next item of business is consideration of four Parliamentary Bureau motions. I call Graeme Dey, on behalf of the Parliamentary Bureau, to move motions S5M-23237, on stage 2 consideration of a...
We turn to decision time.
The final item of business is a members’ business debate on motion S5M-22742, in the name of Angela Constance, on the 10th anniversary of the Scottish guardianship service. The debate will...
The Scottish Parliament is the national legislature of Scotland, located in Edinburgh. The Parliament consists of 129 members known as MSPs, elected for four-year terms; 73 represent individual geographical constituencies, and 56 are regional representatives.