Only a few days to go: We’re raising £25,000 to keep TheyWorkForYou running and make sure people across the UK can hold their elected representatives to account.Donate to our crowdfunder
Wednesday, 29 January 2020
Good afternoon, everyone. The first item of business is a debate on motion S5M-20625, in the name of Fiona Hyslop, on recognising Scotland in Europe.
1. To ask the Scottish Government how many take-home naloxone kits have been supplied by the Scottish Ambulance Service since 2011. (S5O-04053)
2. To ask the Scottish Government what action it is taking to reduce child and adolescent mental health services waiting times. (S5O-04054)
3. To ask the Scottish Government what funding it is providing for community-led sports in the Aberdeen South and North Kincardine constituency. (S5O-04055)
4. To ask the Scottish Government what its response is to the findings of the out-of-hospital cardiac arrest data linkage project report. (S5O-04056)
5. To ask the Scottish Government what action it is taking to reduce delays at accident and emergency departments. (S5O-04057)
6. To ask the Scottish Government what progress it is making on delivering a soft opt-out organ donation system, following the passing of the Human Tissue (Authorisation) (Scotland) Act 2019....
7. To ask the Scottish Government what support it provides to third sector organisations that offer social prescribing solutions in rural South Scotland. (S5O-04059)
The Deputy Presiding Officer: Question 1 was not lodged.
2. I refer members to my entry in the register of members’ interests. I am a committee member of Fields in Trust Scotland. To ask the Scottish Government what action it is taking to record...
3. To ask the Scottish Government what action it is taking to reduce the number of children across Edinburgh who are living in temporary accommodation. (S5O-04063) [ Interruption .]
4. To ask the Scottish Government what its position is on an amendment to the United Kingdom Government’s withdrawal agreement that would allow unaccompanied child refugees to be reunited...
5. To ask the Scottish Government how it supports regeneration in communities in the Renfrewshire South constituency. (S5O-04065)
6. To ask the Scottish Government when the last review of local government was carried out. (S5O-04066)
7. To ask the Scottish Government what its response is to the decision by Dumfries and Galloway Housing Partnership to enter into partnership with the Wheatley Group. (S5O-04067)
8. To ask the Scottish Government how its planning policy is guiding the siting of thermal electricity generating capacity under 50MW. (S5O-04068)
The next item of business is a debate on motion S5M-20615, in the name of Nicola Sturgeon, on Scotland’s future.
On a point of order, Presiding Officer. There seems to be some indication that the First Minister will make an announcement on Friday on the way forward, depending on the vote this...
The next item of business is consideration of business motion S5M-20644, in the name of Graeme Dey, on behalf of the Parliamentary Bureau, setting out a business programme. Motion moved, That the...
The first question is, that amendment S5M-20625.2, in the name of Liz Smith, which seeks to amend motion S5M-20625, in the name of Fiona Hyslop, on recognising Scotland in Europe, be agreed to....
The final item of business is a members’ business debate on motion S5M-19252, in the name of David Stewart, on the right to full care to die at home. The debate will be concluded without...
The Scottish Parliament is the national legislature of Scotland, located in Edinburgh. The Parliament consists of 129 members known as MSPs, elected for four-year terms; 73 represent individual geographical constituencies, and 56 are regional representatives.