Only a few days to go: We’re raising £25,000 to keep TheyWorkForYou running and make sure people across the UK can hold their elected representatives to account.Donate to our crowdfunder
Wednesday, 27 November 2019
1. To ask the Scottish Government how homeless people might be assisted this winter by the removal of the requirement to be found unintentionally homeless being a precondition of receiving local...
2. To ask the Scottish Government when the review of the BS 8414 test methodology for assessing the fire performance of external wall cladding systems will be published. (S5O-03816)
3. To ask the Scottish Government what action it is taking to further empower communities. (S5O-03817)
4. To ask the Scottish Government what its response is to Dumfries and Galloway Council’s decision to bring its waste collection and disposal service fully in-house. (S5O-03818)
5. To ask the Scottish Government whether it can provide an update on its winter planning with Glasgow City Council for rough sleepers. (S5O-03819)
1. To ask the Scottish Government what it is doing to tackle loneliness among older people. (S5O-03823)
4. To ask the Scottish Government what steps it is taking to tackle loneliness and isolation among older people in the South Scotland region. (S5O-03826)
2. To ask the Scottish Government what action it is taking to ensure that as many older people as possible can continue to live independently in their own homes. (S5O-03824)
3. To ask the Scottish Government what extra support or guidance it provides to older people during periods of cold weather. (S5O-03825)
5. To ask the Scottish Government what its response is to recent figures from the Trussell Trust showing that thousands of three-day emergency food parcels have been handed out in Fife this year....
6. To ask the Scottish Government what action it is taking to help families experiencing in-work poverty. (S5O-03828)
7. To ask the Scottish Government how many children and young people in North Ayrshire it expects to receive support from the new Scottish child payment. (S5O-03829)
The next item of business is a Scottish Liberal Democrat debate on motion S5M-03438, in the name of Willie Rennie, on mental health.
The next item is consideration of business motion S5M-20051, in the name of Graeme Dey, on behalf of the Parliamentary Bureau, setting out a business programme. Motion moved, That the Parliament...
The next item of business is consideration of three Parliamentary Bureau motions: S5M-20052 and S5M-20053, on approval of Scottish statutory instruments; and S5M-20054, on the Public Services...
The first question is, that amendment S5M-20035.4, in the name of Jeane Freeman, which seeks to amend S5M-20035, in the name of Willie Rennie, on mental health, be agreed to. Are we agreed?
The final item of business today is a members’ business debate on SM5-19772, in the name of Rona Mackay, on 16 days of activism against gender-based violence. The debate will be concluded...
The Scottish Parliament is the national legislature of Scotland, located in Edinburgh. The Parliament consists of 129 members known as MSPs, elected for four-year terms; 73 represent individual geographical constituencies, and 56 are regional representatives.