Only a few days to go: We’re raising £25,000 to keep TheyWorkForYou running and make sure people across the UK can hold their elected representatives to account.Donate to our crowdfunder
Wednesday, 13 November 2019
1. To ask the Scottish Government what plans or initiatives are in place to promote environmentally friendly modes of transport ahead of the 2020 UN climate change summit in Glasgow. (S5O-03737)
2. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on north-east road infrastructure projects. (S5O-03738)
3. To ask the Scottish Government what progress it has made on its commitment to help mitigate the damage to transport infrastructure caused by flooding in the north-east and, in particular, the...
4. To ask the Scottish Government what assistance it gives to remote rural communities that depend on air services to connect to the rest of Scotland and beyond. (S5O-03740)
5. To ask the Scottish Government what additional funding will be given to local authorities to support maintenance of essential transport infrastructure. (S5O-03741)
6. To ask the Scottish Government what its response is to NFU Scotland’s submission to Transport Scotland’s consultation on Scotland’s national transport strategy. (S5O-03742)
7. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on the proposed sale of Prestwick airport. (S5O-03743)
1. To ask the Scottish Government how many police stations have been sold or had their lease terminated since Police Scotland was established. (S5O-03745)
2. To ask the Scottish Government what its position is on whether moving towards a two-verdict justice system of “proven” and “not proven” would be an improvement on the...
3. To ask the Scottish Government how the new fireworks review group, announced as part of the fireworks action plan, will ensure that the interests of veterans are represented. (S5O-03747)
4. To ask the Scottish Government when it last met the British Transport Police to discuss staff safety on trains. (S5O-03748)
5. To ask the Scottish Government what plans it has to review the conditions for firearms certificates. (S5O-03749)
6. To ask the Scottish Government whether it is satisfied with the waiting times for post mortem reports. (S5O-03750)
7. To ask the Scottish Government how it monitors the issuing of non-harassment orders by sheriffs under the Domestic Abuse (Scotland) Act 2018. (S5O-03751)
The next item of business is a debate on motion S5M-19822, in the name of Kate Forbes, on artificial intelligence and data-driven technologies: opportunities for the Scottish economy and society.
The next item of business is consideration of business motion S5M-19837, in the name of Graeme Dey, on behalf of the Parliamentary Bureau, setting out a business programme. Motion moved, That the...
The next item of business is consideration of two Parliamentary Bureau motions. I ask Graeme Dey to move motion S5M-19839, on designation of a lead committee, and motion S5M-19840, on approval of...
The first question is, that amendment S5M-19822.2, in the name of Dean Lockhart, which seeks to amend motion S5M-19822, in the name of Kate Forbes, on artificial intelligence and data-driven...
The next item of business is a members’ business debate on motion S5M-18679, in the name of Clare Adamson, on pancreatic cancer awareness. The debate will be concluded without any question...
The Scottish Parliament is the national legislature of Scotland, located in Edinburgh. The Parliament consists of 129 members known as MSPs, elected for four-year terms; 73 represent individual geographical constituencies, and 56 are regional representatives.