Wednesday, 13 September 2017
1. To ask the Scottish Government what support it provides to companies selling products that improve energy efficiency and tackle climate change. (S5O-01225)
2. To ask the Scottish Government how its targets on climate change and sustainable development are supported through renewable energy projects such as the turbines in the Pentland Firth. (S5O-01226)
3. To ask the Scottish Government what support it gives to initiatives that aim to make Glasgow more environmentally friendly. (S5O-01227)
4. To ask the Scottish Government how its newly announced innovation fund will impact on air pollution and climate change targets in West Scotland. (S5O-01228)
5. To ask the Scottish Government what assessment it has made of the amount of plastic nurdles on beaches in North East Fife. (S5O-01229)
1. To ask the Scottish Government when the Minister for Transport and the Islands last met representatives of Stagecoach and FirstGroup, and what was discussed. (S5O-01235)
2. To ask the Scottish Government what steps it is taking to ensure that fibre broadband is installed in new housing developments. (S5O-01236)
4. To ask the Scottish Government what changes it plans to the next BT contract for 100 per cent access to superfast broadband by 2021. (S5O-01238)
5. To ask the Scottish Government, in light of it being Scottish food and drink fortnight, what advice it has on supporting the food and drink industry, and what action it recommends the public...
6. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on whether it plans to legislate for the mandatory installation of CCTV in abattoirs to monitor animal welfare. (S5O-01240)
8. To ask the Scottish Government how it is supporting the rural economy in that well-known island of Skye, and in Lochaber and Badenoch. (S5O-01242)
The next item of business is a debate on motion S5M-07613, in the name of Adam Tomkins, on housing.
The next item of business is consideration of two business motions: motion S5M-07647, setting out a business programme, and motion S5M-07648, on the stage 1 timetable for a bill. Motions moved,...
The next item of business is consideration of Parliamentary Bureau motion S5M-07655, on substitution on committees. Motion moved, That the Parliament agrees that Colin Beattie be appointed to...
There are six questions today. I remind members that, if the amendment in the name of Angela Constance is agreed to, the amendment in the name of Alex Cole-Hamilton will fall. The first question...
The final item of business today is a members’ business debate on motion S5M-05050, in the name of Bruce Crawford, on the University of Stirling’s 50th anniversary. The debate will be...
The Scottish Parliament is the national legislature of Scotland, located in Edinburgh. The Parliament consists of 129 members known as MSPs, elected for four-year terms; 73 represent individual geographical constituencies, and 56 are regional representatives.