Wednesday, 6 September 2017
1. To ask the Scottish Government what the North Sea oil revenues were for 2016-17, and how this compares to the projections in its 2013 document, “Scotland’s Future”. (S5O-01195)
2. To ask the Scottish Government when it will respond to the recommendations of the Barclay review of non-domestic rates. (S5O-01196)
3. I think that I may know the answer to this question already. To ask the Scottish Government when it will publish its response to the Barclay review of non-domestic rates. (S5O-01197)
4. To ask the Scottish Government, in light of the recent commentary on GERS figures, what its position is on the recent GERS report and the robustness of the findings within it. (S5O-01198)
5. To ask the Scottish Government what action it is taking to address the impact of Brexit on Scotland’s public finances. (S5O-01199)
6. To ask the Scottish Government what assessment it has made of the recent GERS figures. (S5O-01200)
7. To ask the Scottish Government what work it has undertaken in preparation for new schemes of shared governance in the United Kingdom that may result from Brexit. (S5O-01201)
The Presiding Officer: Question 1 has not been lodged.
2. To ask the Scottish Government whether the fair work framework applies to NHS Lothian. (S5O-01206)
3. To ask the Scottish Government what support it can offer to companies affected by the downturn in the North Sea oil and gas industry that are not based in the north-east. (S5O-01207)
4. To ask the Scottish Government how the youth employment rate in Scotland compares to the United Kingdom as a whole and the rest of the European Union. (S5O-01208)
5. To ask the Scottish Government how the performance of the economy is affected by the property market. (S5O-01209)
6. To ask the Scottish Government what the impact has been of the capital acceleration programme. (S5O-01210)
7. To ask the Scottish Government how the economy and jobs are being supported through initiatives such as the Scottish growth scheme. (S5O-01211)
Resumed debate. Our next item of business is the continuation of our debate on the Scottish Government’s programme for government 2017-18. I ask all members who wish to speak in this...
The next item of business is consideration of four business motions, which are motion S5M-07510, setting out a business programme, and motions S5M-07379, S5M-07380 and S5M-07381, on stage 1...
The next item of business is consideration of Parliamentary Bureau motion S5M-07382, on approval of a Scottish statutory instrument. Motion moved, That the Parliament agrees that the Advice and...
There is one question to be put. The question is, that motion S5M-07382, in the name of Joe FitzPatrick, on approval of a Scottish statutory instrument, be agreed to. Motion agreed to, That the...
Our final item of business today is a members’ business debate on motion S5M-06963, in the name of Christine Grahame, on Generations Working Together. The debate will be concluded without...
The Scottish Parliament is the national legislature of Scotland, located in Edinburgh. The Parliament consists of 129 members known as MSPs, elected for four-year terms; 73 represent individual geographical constituencies, and 56 are regional representatives.