Thursday, 25 May 2017
1. To ask the Scottish Government what the timetable is for the good food nation bill, and whether it will include addressing the health implications of multibuys. (S5O-01029)
2. To ask the Scottish Government what action it is taking to improve access to transport for people in rural areas. (S5O-01030)
3. To ask the Scottish Government what steps are being taken to improve safety at the junction 21 slip road on the M74 where it joins the B7076. (S5O-01031)
4. To ask the Scottish Government what impact the United Kingdom Government’s benefit cap will have on individuals and families in Scotland. (S5O-01032)
5. To ask the Scottish Government when it last met the chief executive of NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde and what issues were discussed. (S5O-01033)
6. To ask the Scottish Government how many meetings it has had with production companies since January 2017 regarding locating a new film studio in the Lothian region. (S5O-01034)
1. To ask the First Minister what engagements she has planned for the rest of the day. (S5F-01301)
2. To ask the First Minister what engagements she has planned for the rest of the week. (S5F-01299)
3. To ask the First Minister when the Cabinet will next meet. (S5F-01303)
4. To ask the First Minister what action the Scottish Government is taking to attract foreign direct investment. (S5F-01316)
5. To ask the First Minister whether the Scottish Government will provide details of the meeting it held with business leaders on 21 March 2017. (S5F-01304)
6. To ask the First Minister, in light of her expressing the view that the NHS pay cap is “unsustainable”, whether the Scottish Government will provide details of the submission it...
The next item of business is a members’ business debate on motion S5M-05239, in the name of James Dornan, on when the Lisbon Lions roared, 50th anniversary of Celtic’s European cup...
The next item of business is a debate on motion S5M-05762, in the name of Annabelle Ewing, on the Contract (Third Party Rights) (Scotland) Bill at stage 1. I call on Annabelle Ewing to speak to...
The next item of business is consideration of Parliamentary Bureau motion S5M-05776, on the Committee of the Regions. Motion moved, That the Parliament endorses the Scottish Government's proposal...
There are three questions to be put as a result of today’s business. The first question is, that motion S5M-05762, in the name of Annabelle Ewing, on stage 1 of the Contract (Third Party...
The Scottish Parliament is the national legislature of Scotland, located in Edinburgh. The Parliament consists of 129 members known as MSPs, elected for four-year terms; 73 represent individual geographical constituencies, and 56 are regional representatives.