Only a few days to go: We’re raising £25,000 to keep TheyWorkForYou running and make sure people across the UK can hold their elected representatives to account.Donate to our crowdfunder
Wednesday, 22 March 2017
1. To ask the Scottish Government what action it is taking in response to reports that every tenant in homeless accommodation in the Highlands is in rent arrears following the roll-out of...
2. To ask the Scottish Government what action it will take to raise the incomes of families with children living in poverty. (S5O-00798)
3. To ask the Scottish Government what action it is taking to support the provision of social housing. (S5O-00799)
4. To ask the Scottish Government how it encourages volunteering in communities. (S5O-00800)
5. To ask the Scottish Government when details of funding for the third sector interface model for the 2017-18 financial year will be finalised. (S5O-00801)
6. To ask the Scottish Government what powers and responsibilities have been devolved to Highlands and Islands communities in the last 10 years. (S5O-00802)
7. To ask the Scottish Government what progress it is making on improvements to the planning system, in light of the review of the Scottish planning system. (S5O-00803)
8. To ask the Scottish Government what its position is on 72 per cent of respondents to its consultation on social security in Scotland believing that it should aim to deliver social security...
9. I remind members that I am the parliamentary liaison officer to the cabinet secretary. To ask the Scottish Government whether it has received assurances from the United Kingdom Government that...
10. To ask the Scottish Government what action it is taking in light of the findings in the report, “Shifting the Curve”, that people in minority ethnic groups are often the most...
11. To ask the Scottish Government what its response is to concerns that the Child Poverty (Scotland) Bill does not contain sufficient measures to lift children out of poverty. (S5O-00807)
Resumed debate. The next item of business is the continuation of the debate on motion S5M-04710, in the name of the First Minister, on Scotland’s choice.
The Scottish Parliament is the national legislature of Scotland, located in Edinburgh. The Parliament consists of 129 members known as MSPs, elected for four-year terms; 73 represent individual geographical constituencies, and 56 are regional representatives.