Only a few days to go: We’re raising £25,000 to keep TheyWorkForYou running and make sure people across the UK can hold their elected representatives to account.Donate to our crowdfunder
Thursday, 17 November 2016
1. To ask the Scottish Government how it is tackling poverty, including fuel poverty, in the Kilmarnock and Irvine Valley constituency. (S5O-00355)
2. To ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on how it will take forward plans to establish a national manufacturing institute. (S5O-00356)
4. To ask the Scottish Government when it last met South Lanarkshire Council and what issues were discussed. S5O-00358)
5. To ask the Scottish Government what recent discussions it has had with tenant farmers and their representatives. (S5O-00359)
6. To ask the Scottish Government how it plans to tackle traffic congestion in the west of Edinburgh. (S5O-00360)
1. To ask the First Minister what engagements she has planned for the rest of the day. (S5F-00485)
2. To ask the First Minister when she will next meet the Auditor General for Scotland. (S5F-00487)
3. To ask the First Minister when the Cabinet will next meet. (S5F-00492)
4. To ask the First Minister what issues will be discussed at the next meeting of the Cabinet. (S5F-00472)
5. To ask the First Minister what the Scottish Government’s response is to the recent survey by Nielsen that indicates that 69 per cent of spirits sold in Scotland fall below a minimum unit...
6. To ask the First Minister what action the Scottish Government is taking to tackle cyberbullying. (S5F-00477)
7. To ask the First Minister what action the Scottish Government is taking to ensure that people with diabetes receive regular monitoring of their condition. (S5F-00496)
The next item of business is a members’ business debate on motion S5M-01852, in the name of Gillian Martin, on celebrating flexible working practices. The debate will be concluded without...
Good afternoon. The next item of business this afternoon is a statement by John Swinney updating us on issues relating to the Scottish child abuse inquiry. The Deputy First Minister will take...
The next item of business is a debate on motion S5M-02511, in the name of Shirley-Anne Somerville, on how Scotland’s innovation centre programme is driving innovation in Scotland.
The next item of business is consideration of two Parliamentary Bureau motions. I invite Joe FitzPatrick to move motion S5M-02552, on committee membership, and motion S5M-02553, on substitution...
There are six questions to be put as a result of today’s business. The first question is, that amendment S5M-02511.3, in the name of Dean Lockhart, which seeks to amend motion S5M-02511, in...
The Scottish Parliament is the national legislature of Scotland, located in Edinburgh. The Parliament consists of 129 members known as MSPs, elected for four-year terms; 73 represent individual geographical constituencies, and 56 are regional representatives.