Only a few days to go: We’re raising £25,000 to keep TheyWorkForYou running and make sure people across the UK can hold their elected representatives to account.Donate to our crowdfunder
Thursday, 7 January 2016
1. To ask the Scottish Government what assessment it has carried out of the number of beds needed in the proposed new Balfour hospital in Orkney. (S4O-05224)
2. To ask the Scottish Government what plans it has to give boys the HPV vaccination. (S4O-05225)
3. To ask the Scottish Government what discussions it has had with local authorities in the Highlands and Islands and Transport Scotland regarding proposed infrastructure projects. (S4O-05226)
4. Taking into account Tuesday’s topical question, to ask the Scottish Government whether it will provide an update on the condition of the Forth road bridge. (S4O-05227)
5. To ask the Scottish Government what criteria need to be met before Transport Scotland undertakes safety upgrades where rural roads intersect with trunk and other major roads. (S4O-05228)
6. To ask the Scottish Government how it supports unpaid carers in Glasgow. (S4O-05229)
7. To ask the Scottish Government what the value is of projects under construction or development in the Edinburgh area under the hub south-east Scotland programme. (S4O-05230)
8. To ask the Scottish Government how much it has overspent on its estimated information and communications technology budget in the last five years. (S4O-05231)
9. To ask the Scottish Government when it last met the council leader and chief executive of North Lanarkshire Council. (S4O-05232)
1. To ask the First Minister what engagements she has planned for the rest of the day. (S4F-03150)
2. To ask the First Minister when she will next meet the Prime Minister. (S4F-03146)
3. To ask the First Minister what impact the introduction of an upper band of the minimum wage for workers over 25 will have on pay inequality and in-work poverty in Scotland. (S4F-03144)
4. To ask the First Minister what discussions the Scottish Government has had with the United Kingdom Government regarding the proposed referendum on European Union membership. (S4F-03149)
5. To ask the First Minister whether the Scottish Government will conduct a review of flood defences in conjunction with local authorities in light of this winter’s flooding incidents....
6. To ask the First Minister how many children receive free school meals. (S4F-03152)
The next item of business is a members’ business debate on motion S4M-15065, in the name of Christian Allard, on Charlie Hebdo. The debate will be concluded without any question being put,...
Good afternoon, everyone. The first item of business this afternoon is a debate on motion S4M-15221, in the name of Joe FitzPatrick, on the Scottish Elections (Dates) Bill.
The next item of business is a debate on motion S4M-15220, in the name of Joe FitzPatrick.
The next item of business is consideration of motion S4M-15213, in the name of John Swinney, on the financial resolution for the Lobbying (Scotland) Bill. Motion moved, That the Parliament, for...
There are three questions to be put as a result of today’s business. The first question is, that motion S4M-15221, in the name of Joe FitzPatrick, on the Scottish Elections (Dates) Bill, be...
The Scottish Parliament is the national legislature of Scotland, located in Edinburgh. The Parliament consists of 129 members known as MSPs, elected for four-year terms; 73 represent individual geographical constituencies, and 56 are regional representatives.