Only a few days to go: We’re raising £25,000 to keep TheyWorkForYou running and make sure people across the UK can hold their elected representatives to account.Donate to our crowdfunder
Thursday, 28 November 2013
1. To ask the Scottish Government when it will provide a substantive response to written question S4W-16703 regarding the First Minister’s engagements in Aberdeen in June 2013, which...
2. To ask the Scottish Government what progress it is making in tackling homelessness. (S4O-02643)
3. To ask the Scottish Government how it plans to boost vocational education and training in North Ayrshire. (S4O-02644)
4. To ask the Scottish Government what impact independence would have on the Department for International Development’s office in East Kilbride. (S4O-02645)
5. To ask the Scottish Government what support it provides to people who have experienced miscarriage. (S4O-02646)
6. To ask the Scottish Government what action it will take to improve safety on the A937 between Montrose and Laurencekirk. (S4O-02647)
7. To ask the Scottish Government what action it is taking to promote carers’ rights day. (S4O-02648)
8. To ask the Scottish Government how many stop and searches Police Scotland has carried out. (S4O-02649)
1. To ask the First Minister what engagements he has planned for the rest of the day. (S4F-01716)
2. To ask the First Minister when he will next meet the Prime Minister. (S4F-01713)
3. To ask the First Minister what issues will be discussed at the next meeting of the Cabinet. (S4F-01714)
4. To ask the First Minister what action the Scottish Government will take to avert the reported pressures on social care budgets undermining care services for older and vulnerable people....
5. To ask the First Minister whether the Scottish Government considers that there is sufficient capacity in the NHS to deal with demand this winter. (S4F-01719)
6. To ask the First Minster what the Scottish Government’s position is on the recent comments by the Secretary of State for Scotland regarding the future of the Barnett formula once the...
The next item of business is a members’ business debate on motion S4M-08110, in the name of Rhoda Grant, on world prematurity day 2013 and world-class neonatal care in Scotland. The debate...
1. To ask the Scottish Parliamentary Corporate Body how it allocates room resources between MSP events and SPCB events. (S4O-02655)
2. To ask the Scottish Parliamentary Corporate Body what progress it has made on promoting sustainable travel and reducing reliance on aviation and the use of private cars. (S4O-02652)
3. To ask the Scottish Parliamentary Corporate Body whether it plans to use committee rooms for exhibitions on a regular basis. (S4O-02656)
4. To ask the Scottish Parliamentary Corporate Body how much it has spent on cyclical and reactive building maintenance in each year since 2010. (S4O-02654)
5. To ask the Scottish Parliamentary Corporate Body how many parking spaces for disabled people there are in the car park and whether their use is monitored. (S4O-02653)
The next item of business is a debate on motion S4M-08422, in the name of Roseanna Cunningham, on the independent expert review of opioid replacement therapies in Scotland. I invite members who...
On a point of order, Presiding Officer. Today at First Minister’s question time, the First Minister said that he had a letter from the European Commission’s secretariat-general that...
There are two questions to be put as a result of today’s business. The first question is, that amendment S4M-08422.1, in the name of Elaine Murray, which seeks to amend motion S4M-08422, in...
The First Minister has identified an error in his contribution and provided the following correction. At column 25054, paragraph 5— Original text— Drew Smith’s colleagues have...
The Scottish Parliament is the national legislature of Scotland, located in Edinburgh. The Parliament consists of 129 members known as MSPs, elected for four-year terms; 73 represent individual geographical constituencies, and 56 are regional representatives.