All 2 results for "s3m 2629.1" 02/10/2008..02/10/2008

Did you mean "s2m-229.1" 2008-10-02..2008-10-02?

Scottish Parliament: Decision Time (2 Oct 2008)

Alex Fergusson: The fourth question is, that amendment S3M-2629.1, in the name of Kenny MacAskill, which seeks to amend motion S3M-2629, in the name of Murdo Fraser, on age limits on purchases of alcohol be agreed to. Are we agreed?

Scottish Parliament: Alcohol Sales (Age Limits) (2 Oct 2008)

Kenny MacAskill: ..., but that is the ball game that we need to win to end the damage that alcohol misuse has done to our economy and our country. As a Parliament, we owe that to future generations. I move amendment S3M-2629.1, to leave out from "rejects" to end and insert: "welcomes the period of consultation, listening and debate that is happening in Scotland on how to rebalance the country's relationship...

Create an alert

Did you find what you were looking for?

Advanced search

Find this exact word or phrase

You can also do this from the main search box by putting exact words in quotes: like "cycling" or "hutton report"

By default, we show words related to your search term, like “cycle” and “cycles” in a search for cycling. Putting the word in quotes, like "cycling", will stop this.

Excluding these words

You can also do this from the main search box by putting a minus sign before words you don’t want: like hunting -fox

We also support a bunch of boolean search modifiers, like AND and NEAR, for precise searching.

Date range


You can give a start date, an end date, or both to restrict results to a particular date range. A missing end date implies the current date, and a missing start date implies the oldest date we have in the system. Dates can be entered in any format you wish, e.g. 3rd March 2007 or 17/10/1989


Enter a name here to restrict results to contributions only by that person.


Restrict results to a particular parliament or assembly that we cover (e.g. the Scottish Parliament), or a particular type of data within an institution, such as Commons Written Answers.


If you know the actual Hansard column number of the information you are interested in (perhaps you’re looking up a paper reference), you can restrict results to that; you can also use column:123 in the main search box.