All 2 results for "s2m 3253.2" 14/09/2005..14/09/2005

Did you mean "S2M-323.2" 2005-09-14..2005-09-14?

Scottish Parliament: Decision Time (14 Sep 2005)

George Reid: The second question is, that amendment S2M-3253.2, in the name of David Davidson, which seeks to amend motion S2M-3253, in the name of Tavish Scott, on Clyde and Hebrides lifeline ferry services, be agreed to. Are we agreed?

Scottish Parliament: Ferry Services (Clyde and Hebrides) (14 Sep 2005)

David Davidson: ...the minister simply stands up and says, "I don't care what anybody says. I'm giving the contract to CalMac"—the message that is coming across—it is silly just to carry on. I move amendment S2M-3253.2, to leave out from "welcomes" to end, and insert: "believes that the proposed tendering of the entire Caledonian MacBrayne (CalMac) network as a single bundle will be a costly, disruptive...

Create an alert

Did you find what you were looking for?

Advanced search

Find this exact word or phrase

You can also do this from the main search box by putting exact words in quotes: like "cycling" or "hutton report"

By default, we show words related to your search term, like “cycle” and “cycles” in a search for cycling. Putting the word in quotes, like "cycling", will stop this.

Excluding these words

You can also do this from the main search box by putting a minus sign before words you don’t want: like hunting -fox

We also support a bunch of boolean search modifiers, like AND and NEAR, for precise searching.

Date range


You can give a start date, an end date, or both to restrict results to a particular date range. A missing end date implies the current date, and a missing start date implies the oldest date we have in the system. Dates can be entered in any format you wish, e.g. 3rd March 2007 or 17/10/1989


Enter a name here to restrict results to contributions only by that person.


Restrict results to a particular parliament or assembly that we cover (e.g. the Scottish Parliament), or a particular type of data within an institution, such as Commons Written Answers.


If you know the actual Hansard column number of the information you are interested in (perhaps you’re looking up a paper reference), you can restrict results to that; you can also use column:123 in the main search box.