All 2 results for "s1m 3256.1" 27/06/2002..27/06/2002

Did you mean "S1M-256.1" 2002-06-27..2002-06-27?

Scottish Parliament: Decision Time (27 Jun 2002)

Lord David Steel: The eighth question is, that amendment S1M-3256.1, in the name of Kenneth Gibson, which seeks to amend the motion in the name of Margaret Curran, on "Better Communities in Scotland: closing the gap", be agreed to. Are we agreed?

Scottish Parliament: Community Regeneration (27 Jun 2002)

Kenneth Gibson: Finally, I wish all members around the chamber a pleasant and relaxing summer recess. I move amendment S1M-3256.1, to leave out from "warmly" to end and insert: "notes with disappointment the content of the Scottish Executive's community regeneration statement Better Communities in Scotland: Closing the Gap; believes that community regeneration is a topic worthy of serious consideration,...

Create an alert

Did you find what you were looking for?

Advanced search

Find this exact word or phrase

You can also do this from the main search box by putting exact words in quotes: like "cycling" or "hutton report"

By default, we show words related to your search term, like “cycle” and “cycles” in a search for cycling. Putting the word in quotes, like "cycling", will stop this.

Excluding these words

You can also do this from the main search box by putting a minus sign before words you don’t want: like hunting -fox

We also support a bunch of boolean search modifiers, like AND and NEAR, for precise searching.

Date range


You can give a start date, an end date, or both to restrict results to a particular date range. A missing end date implies the current date, and a missing start date implies the oldest date we have in the system. Dates can be entered in any format you wish, e.g. 3rd March 2007 or 17/10/1989


Enter a name here to restrict results to contributions only by that person.


Restrict results to a particular parliament or assembly that we cover (e.g. the Scottish Parliament), or a particular type of data within an institution, such as Commons Written Answers.


If you know the actual Hansard column number of the information you are interested in (perhaps you’re looking up a paper reference), you can restrict results to that; you can also use column:123 in the main search box.