All 2 results for "s1m 186.1" 07/10/1999..07/10/1999

Did you mean "S1M-16.1" 1999-10-07..1999-10-07?

Scottish Parliament: Decision Time (7 Oct 1999)

Lord David Steel: The next question is on the additional amendment, S1M-186.1.1, moved without notice by Mr Alex Neil during this morning's debate, which seeks to amend the amendment by inserting "Cabinet of the" after "Scottish Ministers and the". The question is, that amendment S1M-186.1.1 to amendment S1M-186.1, in the name of Mr Alex Neil, be agreed to. Amendment agreed to.

Scottish Parliament: Memorandum of Understanding and Concordats (7 Oct 1999)

Alex Neil: Thank you, Presiding Officer. I move, as an amendment to amendment S1M-186.1, insert "Cabinet of the" after "Scottish Ministers and the". I also move the amendment to motion S1M-186, in the name of the First Minister, to leave out from "endorses" to end and insert: "calls upon the Scottish Executive to re-negotiate the Memorandum of Understanding and supplementary agreements concluded between...

Create an alert

Did you find what you were looking for?

Advanced search

Find this exact word or phrase

You can also do this from the main search box by putting exact words in quotes: like "cycling" or "hutton report"

By default, we show words related to your search term, like “cycle” and “cycles” in a search for cycling. Putting the word in quotes, like "cycling", will stop this.

Excluding these words

You can also do this from the main search box by putting a minus sign before words you don’t want: like hunting -fox

We also support a bunch of boolean search modifiers, like AND and NEAR, for precise searching.

Date range


You can give a start date, an end date, or both to restrict results to a particular date range. A missing end date implies the current date, and a missing start date implies the oldest date we have in the system. Dates can be entered in any format you wish, e.g. 3rd March 2007 or 17/10/1989


Enter a name here to restrict results to contributions only by that person.


Restrict results to a particular parliament or assembly that we cover (e.g. the Scottish Parliament), or a particular type of data within an institution, such as Commons Written Answers.


If you know the actual Hansard column number of the information you are interested in (perhaps you’re looking up a paper reference), you can restrict results to that; you can also use column:123 in the main search box.