Only a few days to go: We’re raising £25,000 to keep TheyWorkForYou running and make sure people across the UK can hold their elected representatives to account.

Donate to our crowdfunder

All 2 results for "crown estate" in the 'Written Answers' speaker:Bob Neill

Did you mean ("brown state") major:3 speaker:Bob Neill?

Written Answers — Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs: 1 Carlton Gardens (22 Jul 2008)

Bob Neill: ...1774W, on departmental official residences, who owns the freehold to 1 Carlton Gardens; and what the current duration is of the leasehold; (2) what the timetable is for the negotiations with the Crown Estate for the future of the lease on 1 Carlton Gardens.

Written Answers — Communities and Local Government: Land (25 Feb 2008)

Bob Neill: To ask the Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government whether public requests to order disposal can be applied to land owned by (a) Government Departments and their agencies, (b) the Crown Estate, (c) regional development agencies, (d) English Partnerships and (e) the British Rail Residual Body.

Create an alert

Did you find what you were looking for?

Advanced search

Find this exact word or phrase

You can also do this from the main search box by putting exact words in quotes: like "cycling" or "hutton report"

By default, we show words related to your search term, like “cycle” and “cycles” in a search for cycling. Putting the word in quotes, like "cycling", will stop this.

Excluding these words

You can also do this from the main search box by putting a minus sign before words you don’t want: like hunting -fox

We also support a bunch of boolean search modifiers, like AND and NEAR, for precise searching.

Date range


You can give a start date, an end date, or both to restrict results to a particular date range. A missing end date implies the current date, and a missing start date implies the oldest date we have in the system. Dates can be entered in any format you wish, e.g. 3rd March 2007 or 17/10/1989


Enter a name here to restrict results to contributions only by that person.


Restrict results to a particular parliament or assembly that we cover (e.g. the Scottish Parliament), or a particular type of data within an institution, such as Commons Written Answers.


If you know the actual Hansard column number of the information you are interested in (perhaps you’re looking up a paper reference), you can restrict results to that; you can also use column:123 in the main search box.