Only a few days to go: We’re raising £25,000 to keep TheyWorkForYou running and make sure people across the UK can hold their elected representatives to account.

Donate to our crowdfunder

I want to write to Baroness Wilcox

The only result for "crown estate" in the 'Written Answers' speaker:Baroness Wilcox

Did you mean ("brown state") major:3 speaker:Baroness Wilcox?

Written Answers — House of Lords: Government Departments: Chief Scientific Adviser (21 Jul 2010)

Baroness Wilcox: ...Leader of the House of Lords;Scotland Office;HM Treasury; andWales Office. Non-Ministerial Departments Charity Commission for England and Wales;Commissioners for the Reduction of the National Debt Crown Estate;Crown Prosecution Service;Government Actuary's DepartmentHM Revenue & Customs National Savings and Investments;National School of Government;Office for Standards in Education,...

Create an alert

Did you find what you were looking for?

Advanced search

Find this exact word or phrase

You can also do this from the main search box by putting exact words in quotes: like "cycling" or "hutton report"

By default, we show words related to your search term, like “cycle” and “cycles” in a search for cycling. Putting the word in quotes, like "cycling", will stop this.

Excluding these words

You can also do this from the main search box by putting a minus sign before words you don’t want: like hunting -fox

We also support a bunch of boolean search modifiers, like AND and NEAR, for precise searching.

Date range


You can give a start date, an end date, or both to restrict results to a particular date range. A missing end date implies the current date, and a missing start date implies the oldest date we have in the system. Dates can be entered in any format you wish, e.g. 3rd March 2007 or 17/10/1989


Enter a name here to restrict results to contributions only by that person.


Restrict results to a particular parliament or assembly that we cover (e.g. the Scottish Parliament), or a particular type of data within an institution, such as Commons Written Answers.


If you know the actual Hansard column number of the information you are interested in (perhaps you’re looking up a paper reference), you can restrict results to that; you can also use column:123 in the main search box.