Only a few days to go: We’re raising £25,000 to keep TheyWorkForYou running and make sure people across the UK can hold their elected representatives to account.

Donate to our crowdfunder

All 2 results for "crown estate" in the 'Written Answers' speaker:Lord Robathan

Did you mean ("brown state") major:3 speaker:Lord Robathan?

Written Answers — Defence: Air Force: Military Bases (28 Feb 2011)

Andrew Robathan: ...exception of the payment of £175,000 at RAF Lossiemouth for a ground lease for a combined medical centre to Primary Health Investment Properties, and payments at RAF Kinloss and RAF Leuchars to the Crown Estate, all other payments are to private landowners or businesses.

Written Answers — Defence: Armed Forces: Housing (6 Sep 2010)

Andrew Robathan: The Ministry of Defence currently occupies 168 properties from the Crown Estate to house entitled service personnel and their families under a longstanding notional agreement with the Crown Estate, whereby no rental costs are incurred.

Create an alert

Did you find what you were looking for?

Advanced search

Find this exact word or phrase

You can also do this from the main search box by putting exact words in quotes: like "cycling" or "hutton report"

By default, we show words related to your search term, like “cycle” and “cycles” in a search for cycling. Putting the word in quotes, like "cycling", will stop this.

Excluding these words

You can also do this from the main search box by putting a minus sign before words you don’t want: like hunting -fox

We also support a bunch of boolean search modifiers, like AND and NEAR, for precise searching.

Date range


You can give a start date, an end date, or both to restrict results to a particular date range. A missing end date implies the current date, and a missing start date implies the oldest date we have in the system. Dates can be entered in any format you wish, e.g. 3rd March 2007 or 17/10/1989


Enter a name here to restrict results to contributions only by that person.


Restrict results to a particular parliament or assembly that we cover (e.g. the Scottish Parliament), or a particular type of data within an institution, such as Commons Written Answers.


If you know the actual Hansard column number of the information you are interested in (perhaps you’re looking up a paper reference), you can restrict results to that; you can also use column:123 in the main search box.