We need your support to keep TheyWorkForYou running and make sure people across the UK can continue to hold their elected representatives to account.

Donate to our crowdfunder

All 3 results for column:502 date:20031210 in the 'Written Answers'

Written Answers — Health: Breastfeeding (10 Dec 2003)

Annette Brooke: To ask the Secretary of State for Health if he will take steps to ensure that jars of babyfood are labelled such that breastfeeding is encouraged for six months rather than four.

Written Answers — Health: Care Homes (10 Dec 2003)

Sandra Gidley: To ask the Secretary of State for Health what the weekly amount paid towards (a) residential homes and (b) nursing homes was in each year since 1997, broken down by local authority.

Written Answers — Health: Departmental Staff (10 Dec 2003)

Paul Burstow: To ask the Secretary of State for Health if he will list the Department's staff by job title, broken down by board directorate.

Create an alert

Did you find what you were looking for?

Advanced search

Find this exact word or phrase

You can also do this from the main search box by putting exact words in quotes: like "cycling" or "hutton report"

By default, we show words related to your search term, like “cycle” and “cycles” in a search for cycling. Putting the word in quotes, like "cycling", will stop this.

Excluding these words

You can also do this from the main search box by putting a minus sign before words you don’t want: like hunting -fox

We also support a bunch of boolean search modifiers, like AND and NEAR, for precise searching.

Date range


You can give a start date, an end date, or both to restrict results to a particular date range. A missing end date implies the current date, and a missing start date implies the oldest date we have in the system. Dates can be entered in any format you wish, e.g. 3rd March 2007 or 17/10/1989


Enter a name here to restrict results to contributions only by that person.


Restrict results to a particular parliament or assembly that we cover (e.g. the Scottish Parliament), or a particular type of data within an institution, such as Commons Written Answers.


If you know the actual Hansard column number of the information you are interested in (perhaps you’re looking up a paper reference), you can restrict results to that; you can also use column:123 in the main search box.