Changes to the Register of Members' Interests
List all MPs and Register editions
This page shows how Kenny MacAskill's entry in the Register of Members' Interests has changed over time, starting at the most recent and working back to the earliest we have managed to parse.
Please be aware that changes in typography/styling at the source might mean something is marked as changed (ie. removed and added) when it hasn't; sorry about that, but we do our best with the source material.
11 January 2020 (first entry we have)
1. Employment and earnings
- Columnist for the Scots Magazine, DC Thompson & Co Ltd, 1 Albert Square, Dundee DD1 1DD:
- 20 December 2019, received £250. Hours: 3 hrs. (Registered 09 January 2020)
- Until further notice, I receive £220 per month. Hours: 3 hrs per month. (Registered 09 January 2020)
- 10 January 2020, received £540 from Biteback Publishing, Westminster Tower, 3 Albert Embankment, London SE1 1SP, for publishing a book. Hours: none since my election. (Registered 09 January 2020)
- Columnist, JPI Media for The Scotsman, Orchard Brae House, 30 Queensferry Road, Edinburgh EN4 2HS:
- 13 December 2019, received £800. Hours: 3 hrs. (Registered 09 January 2020)
- Until further notice, I receive £200 per week. Hours: 3 hrs per week. (Registered 09 January 2020)