Entered the House of Lords on 20 October 2016
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. More about this
- Has spoken in 0 debates in the last year — below average amongst Lords. See all Lord Caine’s speeches
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — average amongst Lords.
- Has voted in 57.14% of votes in this House with this affiliation up to the 2015 general election — above average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- 2 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Lord Caine’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 0 times in debates — well below average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from