Motor Vehicles (Compulsory Insurance) (Amendment etc.) (EU Exit) Regulations 2019 - Motion to approve – Baroness Sugg.
Merchant Shipping (Marine Equipment) (Amendment etc.) (EU Exit) Regulations 2019 – Baroness Sugg.
Drivers’ Hours and Tachographs (Amendment etc.) (EU Exit) Regulations 2019 – Baroness Sugg.
More of Baroness Sugg’s recent appearances
Entered the House of Lords on 11 October 2016
Currently held offices
- Parliamentary Under-Secretary (Department for Transport) (since 27 Oct 2017)
Other offices held in the past
- Baroness in Waiting (HM Household) (Whip) (20 Jun 2017 to 27 Oct 2017)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. More about this
- Has spoken in 69 debates in the last year — well above average amongst Lords. See all Baroness Sugg’s speeches
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- Has voted in 89.54% of votes in this House with this affiliation up to the 2015 general election — well above average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- 13 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Baroness Sugg’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 245 times in debates — above average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from