To ask His Majesty's Government what estimate they have made of the number of local authorities who have up to date local plans; and what steps they plan to take to encourage local authorities who have not yet submitted their local plans to do so.
To ask His Majesty's Government what steps they are taking to ensure steel used for alterations and additions to UK armed forces bases is manufactured in the UK.
To ask His Majesty's Government what steps they are taking to increase the number of organisations and projects across government that will provide data for the 2024 steel procurement pipeline.
More of Baroness Redfern’s recent appearances
Entered the House of Lords on 29 October 2015
Currently held offices
- Member, Integration of Primary and Community Care Committee (since 31 Jan 2023)
- Member, Common Frameworks Scrutiny Committee (since 17 Sep 2020)
- Member, SLSC Sub-Committee B (since 4 Sep 2018)
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Land Use in England Committee (19 Jan 2022 to 28 Nov 2022)
- Member, Food, Poverty, Health and Environment Committee (13 Jun 2019 to 21 Jan 2020)
- Member, Citizenship and Civic Engagement Committee (29 Jun 2017 to 28 Mar 2018)
- Member, Long-Term Sustainability of the NHS Committee (25 May 2016 to 5 Apr 2017)
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely, on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources. Voting information from Public Whip.
Profile photo: © Parliament (CC-BY 3.0)