Ofcom has an arrangement with services such as eBay to have listings for jammers of all types to be removed and is in regular contact with vendors to remove listings that are placed.
In the event of a deal, surcharge-free roaming would continue to be guaranteed during the Implementation Period. Following the Implementation Period the arrangements for roaming, including surcharges, would depend on the outcome of the negotiations on the Future Economic Partnership. The Political Declaration on the UK's Future Economic Partnership proposes a framework for negotiations with...
More of Lord Ashton of Hyde’s recent appearances
Entered the House of Lords on 5 September 2011
Currently held offices
- The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport (since 3 Jul 2017)
Other offices held in the past
- The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport (17 Jul 2016 to 3 Jul 2017)
- Member, Consultative Panel on Parliamentary Security (18 Jun 2015 to 21 Jul 2016)
- Member, Insurance Bill [HL] Special Public Bill Committee (19 Nov 2014 to 24 Dec 2014)
- Lord in Waiting (HM Household) (Whip) (15 Jul 2014 to 20 Jun 2017)
- Member, The Arctic Committee (12 Jun 2014 to 15 Jul 2014)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. More about this
- Has spoken in 53 debates in the last year — well above average amongst Lords. See all Lord Ashton of Hyde’s speeches
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- Has voted in 79.07% of votes in this House with this affiliation up to the 2015 general election — well above average amongst Lords. (From Public Whip)
- 19 people are tracking this peer — email me updates on Lord Ashton of Hyde’s activity
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "she sells seashells") 452 times in debates — well above average amongst Lords. (Why is this here?)
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from