My Lords, the NHS needs more recruits, but can the Minister tell the House where there are pressing shortages that adversely affect patient care and when he anticipates that the problem will be sorted?
Can the Minister clarify the difference in training for a community health worker and a community nurse? I declare an interest as I chair the NHS committee for community nursing.
More of Baroness Jolly’s recent appearances
Liberal Democrat Peer
Entered the House of Lords on 11 January 2011
Currently held offices
- Member, EU Environment Sub-Committee (since 23 Apr 2020)
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Adult Social Care Committee (19 Jan 2022 to 21 Nov 2022)
- Member, European Affairs Committee (14 Apr 2021 to 2 Feb 2022)
- Member, EU Home Affairs Sub-Committee ( 2 Jul 2019 to 23 Apr 2020)
- Liberal Democrat Lords Spokesperson (Health) (12 Oct 2017 to 31 Jan 2020)
- Liberal Democrat Lords Spokesperson (Defence) ( 1 Jun 2015 to 12 Oct 2017)
- Baroness in Waiting (HM Household) (Whip) ( 7 Oct 2013 to 7 May 2015)
- Member, Draft Care and Support Bill Committee (22 Nov 2012 to 6 Mar 2013)
- Member, Ecclesiastical Committee (Joint Committee) ( 5 Nov 2012 to 1 Nov 2013)
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely, on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety of sources. Voting information from Public Whip.
Profile photo: © Parliament (CC-BY 3.0)