A selection of Lord Beecham's votes
See full list of topics voted on
Voted against raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per year Show votes
0 votes for, 1 vote against, in 2010
Consistently voted against fewer MPs in the House of Commons Show votes
0 votes for, 2 votes against, 1 absence, in 2011
Consistently voted against university tuition fees Show votes
0 votes for, 2 votes against, in 2010
Generally voted for more EU integration Show votes
5 votes for, 1 vote against, in 2011
Almost always voted against an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituency Show votes
0 votes for, 6 votes against, 1 absence, in 2011
We have lots more plain English analysis of Lord Beecham’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Lord Beecham’s full vote analysis page for more.
To ask Her Majesty's Government how the £24 million of additional funding for maintained nursery schools will be distributed; and what estimate they have made of the amount per capita.
To ask Her Majesty's Government, further to the Written Answer by Lord Bourne of Aberystwyth on 5 March (HL13836), why they do not hold specific breakdowns on the number of (1) homeless asylum seekers, and (2) rough sleepers who are asylum seekers and refugees; whether the number of households accepted as statutorily homeless and granted refugee status in England equates with the number of...
More of Lord Beecham’s recent appearances
Entered the House of Lords on 27 July 2010
Currently held offices
- Shadow Spokesperson (Communities and Local Government) (since 8 Jan 2018)
- Shadow Spokesperson (Housing) (since 8 Jan 2018)
- Shadow Spokesperson (Justice) (since 6 Sep 2012)
Other offices held in the past
- Shadow Spokesperson (Housing) (18 Sep 2015 to 8 Jan 2018)
- Member, Inheritance and Trustees’ Powers Bill [HL] Committee (28 Oct 2013 to 16 Dec 2013)
- Member, Trusts (Capital and Income) Bill [HL] Special Public Bill Committee (19 Jun 2012 to 24 Jul 2012)
- Shadow Spokesperson (Communities and Local Government) (8 Oct 2010 to 8 Jan 2018)
- Shadow Spokesperson (Health) (8 Oct 2010 to 6 Sep 2012)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. More about this
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from