A selection of Baroness Eaton's votes
See full list of topics voted on
Consistently voted for university tuition fees Show votes
2 votes for, 0 votes against, in 2010
Almost always voted for an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituency Show votes
6 votes for, 0 votes against, 1 absence, in 2011
Consistently voted for fewer MPs in the House of Commons Show votes
2 votes for, 0 votes against, 1 absence, in 2011
Generally voted against more EU integration Show votes
1 vote for, 5 votes against, in 2011
Voted for raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per year Show votes
1 vote for, 0 votes against, in 2010
We have lots more plain English analysis of Baroness Eaton’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Baroness Eaton’s full vote analysis page for more.
My Lords, as we all know, the needs of women in our criminal justice system are diverse and complex. I therefore commend this Government’s female offender strategy, which built on the very welcome report of the Centre for Social Justice, which called for a woman-centred approach to women in the criminal justice system and for the formal recognition that this Government have given to the...
To ask Her Majesty's Government how many people claimed the Marriage Allowance in the 2018–19 financial year; and what steps they are taking to increase the uptake of that allowance.
To ask Her Majesty's Government what assessment they have made of the effectiveness of the Marriage Allowance; and what plans they have to review that allowance.
More of Baroness Eaton’s recent appearances
Entered the House of Lords on 22 July 2010
Currently held offices
- Member, Electoral Registration and Administration Act 2013 Committee (since 13 Jun 2019)
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Draft Health Service Safety Investigation Bill (Joint Committee) (15 May 2018 to 27 Jul 2018)
- Member, Citizenship and Civic Engagement Committee (6 Nov 2017 to 28 Mar 2018)
- Member, Licensing Act 2003 Committee (13 Sep 2016 to 4 Apr 2017)
- Member, Refreshment Committee (Lords) (8 Jul 2015 to 31 Aug 2016)
- Member, Draft Care and Support Bill Committee (22 Nov 2012 to 6 Mar 2013)
- Member, Adoption Legislation Committee (29 May 2012 to 26 Feb 2013)
- Member, Secondary Legislation Scrutiny Committee (16 May 2012 to 15 May 2013)
- Member, Merits of Statutory Instruments Committee (8 Dec 2011 to 15 May 2012)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. More about this
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from