A selection of Baroness Eaton's votes
See full list of topics voted on
Voted for raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per year Show votes
1 vote for, 0 votes against, in 2010
Almost always voted for an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituency Show votes
6 votes for, 0 votes against, 1 absence, in 2011
Consistently voted for fewer MPs in the House of Commons Show votes
2 votes for, 0 votes against, 1 absence, in 2011
Generally voted against more EU integration Show votes
1 vote for, 5 votes against, in 2011
Consistently voted for university tuition fees Show votes
2 votes for, 0 votes against, in 2010
We have lots more plain English analysis of Baroness Eaton’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Baroness Eaton’s full vote analysis page for more.
To ask Her Majesty's Government what assessment they have made of whether the selective licensing regime, introduced in the Housing Act 2004 to tackle rogue landlords, has resulted in Almshouse Charities that are not registered providers of social housing being financially penalised.
To ask Her Majesty's Government what assessment they have made of the approval rate of new affordable Rent To Buy housing since the publication of the revised National Planning Policy Framework on 24 July 2018; and whether they intend to publish further guidance to encourage local authorities to consider this form of affordable housing.
To ask Her Majesty's Government what steps they are taking to support first-time buyers on low to middle incomes who are unable to afford a deposit whilst paying rent on a home.
More of Baroness Eaton’s recent appearances
Entered the House of Lords on 22 July 2010
Currently held offices
- Member, Electoral Registration and Administration Act 2013 Committee (since 13 Jun 2019)
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Draft Health Service Safety Investigation Bill (Joint Committee) (15 May 2018 to 27 Jul 2018)
- Member, Citizenship and Civic Engagement Committee (6 Nov 2017 to 28 Mar 2018)
- Member, Licensing Act 2003 Committee (13 Sep 2016 to 4 Apr 2017)
- Member, Refreshment Committee (Lords) (8 Jul 2015 to 31 Aug 2016)
- Member, Draft Care and Support Bill Committee (22 Nov 2012 to 6 Mar 2013)
- Member, Adoption Legislation Committee (29 May 2012 to 26 Feb 2013)
- Member, Secondary Legislation Scrutiny Committee (16 May 2012 to 15 May 2013)
- Member, Merits of Statutory Instruments Committee (8 Dec 2011 to 15 May 2012)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. More about this
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from