A selection of Lord Gardiner of Kimble's votes
See full list of topics voted on
Consistently voted for university tuition fees Show votes
2 votes for, 0 votes against, in 2010
Consistently voted for fewer MPs in the House of Commons Show votes
3 votes for, 0 votes against, in 2011
Generally voted against more EU integration Show votes
1 vote for, 5 votes against, in 2011
Almost always voted for an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituency Show votes
6 votes for, 0 votes against, 1 absence, in 2011
Voted for raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per year Show votes
1 vote for, 0 votes against, in 2010
We have lots more plain English analysis of Lord Gardiner of Kimble’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Lord Gardiner of Kimble’s full vote analysis page for more.
Draft Animal Welfare (Licensing of Activities Involving Animals) (England) (Amendment) Regulations 2019 – Lord Gardiner of Kimble.
Wild Animals in Circuses (No.2) Bill - Second reading – Lord Gardiner of Kimble.
My Lords, earlier this year we consulted on proposals to extend the charge to all retailers and to increase the minimum charge to 10p. To advance this matter, we will publish both the summary of responses and the Government’s intended action very soon. This follows the banning of plastic straws, cotton buds and stirrers from next April, as well as our consultation on placing responsibility...
More of Lord Gardiner of Kimble’s recent appearances
Entered the House of Lords on 24 June 2010
Currently held offices
- The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (since 17 Jul 2016)
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Refreshment Committee (Lords) (11 Jun 2015 to 31 Aug 2016)
- Captain of the Queen's Bodyguard of the Yeomen of the Guard (HM Household) (Deputy Chief Whip, House of Lords) (12 May 2015 to 17 Jul 2016)
- Member, Joint Committee on Security (22 Oct 2013 to 30 Mar 2015)
- Lords Spokesperson (Department for Culture, Media and Sport) (9 Jan 2013 to 7 May 2015)
- Lord in Waiting (HM Household) (Whip) (6 Sep 2012 to 7 May 2015)
- Member, HIV and AIDS Committee in the United Kingdom (20 Dec 2010 to 19 Jul 2011)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. More about this
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from