A selection of Lord Gardiner of Kimble's votes
See full list of topics voted on
Voted for raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per year Show votes
1 vote for, 0 votes against, in 2010
Almost always voted for an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituency Show votes
6 votes for, 0 votes against, 1 absence, in 2011
Generally voted against more EU integration Show votes
1 vote for, 5 votes against, in 2011
Consistently voted for university tuition fees Show votes
2 votes for, 0 votes against, in 2010
Consistently voted for fewer MPs in the House of Commons Show votes
3 votes for, 0 votes against, in 2011
We have lots more plain English analysis of Lord Gardiner of Kimble’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Lord Gardiner of Kimble’s full vote analysis page for more.
Plant Health (Amendment etc.) (EU Exit) Regulations 2019 – Lord Gardiner of Kimble.
My Lords, it is a great pleasure and privilege to conclude today’s debate on Her Majesty’s gracious Speech. First, I declare my farming interests, as set out in the register. I am most grateful to my noble friend Lady Vere for opening the debate so comprehensively and with panache. I thank all noble Lords who have taken part in this diverse debate on critical issues. I agree with the...
I have very little time; if I take this intervention, I cannot answer any questions.
More of Lord Gardiner of Kimble’s recent appearances
Entered the House of Lords on 24 June 2010
Currently held offices
- The Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (since 17 Jul 2016)
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Refreshment Committee (Lords) (11 Jun 2015 to 31 Aug 2016)
- Captain of the Queen's Bodyguard of the Yeomen of the Guard (HM Household) (Deputy Chief Whip, House of Lords) (12 May 2015 to 17 Jul 2016)
- Member, Joint Committee on Security (22 Oct 2013 to 30 Mar 2015)
- Lords Spokesperson (Department for Culture, Media and Sport) (9 Jan 2013 to 7 May 2015)
- Lord in Waiting (HM Household) (Whip) (6 Sep 2012 to 7 May 2015)
- Member, HIV and AIDS Committee in the United Kingdom (20 Dec 2010 to 19 Jul 2011)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. More about this
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from