A selection of Baroness Hayter of Kentish Town's votes
See full list of topics voted on
Consistently voted against fewer MPs in the House of Commons Show votes
0 votes for, 3 votes against, in 2011
Generally voted for more EU integration Show votes
4 votes for, 1 vote against, 1 absence, in 2011
Voted against raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per year Show votes
0 votes for, 1 vote against, in 2010
Consistently voted against university tuition fees Show votes
0 votes for, 2 votes against, in 2010
Almost always voted against an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituency Show votes
0 votes for, 6 votes against, 1 absence, in 2011
We have lots more plain English analysis of Baroness Hayter of Kentish Town’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Baroness Hayter of Kentish Town’s full vote analysis page for more.
I thank the Minister for repeating the Statement which, despite what we hear from sources at No. 10, claims, “the strong desire of this Government to leave the EU with a deal”. It is now 76 days since Mr Johnson became Prime Minister and 23 days until 31 October, but he has failed to get a deal: a failure that he said, and for which he would share responsibility, would represent “a...
I referred to leaving without a deal without the consent of the House of Commons.
Will the Minister assure the House that no government spending will be used to promote a partisan approach to Brexit, particularly as we are likely to have an election fairly soon? It appears to be the case now, because a whole lot of ads are being funded by taxpayers’ money saying that we will leave on 31 October, despite legislation passed, including by this House, which makes that...
More of Baroness Hayter of Kentish Town’s recent appearances
Entered the House of Lords on 22 June 2010
Currently held offices
- Member, Liaison Committee (Lords) (since 11 Jul 2017)
- Shadow Deputy Leader of the House of Lords (since 27 Jun 2017)
Other offices held in the past
- Shadow Spokesperson (Cabinet Office) (4 Jun 2018 to 17 Jul 2019)
- Shadow Spokesperson (Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy) (14 Jul 2016 to 17 Jul 2019)
- Shadow Spokesperson (Exiting the European Union) (1 Jul 2016 to 17 Jul 2019)
- Shadow Spokesperson (Equalities and Women's Issues) (18 Sep 2015 to 9 Jan 2017)
- Shadow Spokesperson (Business, Innovation and Skills) (6 Sep 2012 to 14 Jul 2016)
- Shadow Spokesperson (Cabinet Office) (6 Sep 2012 to 27 Jun 2017)
- Opposition Whip (Lords) (17 Oct 2011 to 18 Sep 2015)
- Member, Draft Defamation Bill (Joint Committee) (31 Mar 2011 to 12 Oct 2011)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. More about this
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from