A selection of Baroness Hayter of Kentish Town's votes
See full list of topics voted on
Voted against raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per year Show votes
0 votes for, 1 vote against, in 2010
Consistently voted against fewer MPs in the House of Commons Show votes
0 votes for, 3 votes against, in 2011
Generally voted for more EU integration Show votes
4 votes for, 1 vote against, 1 absence, in 2011
Almost always voted against an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituency Show votes
0 votes for, 6 votes against, 1 absence, in 2011
Consistently voted against university tuition fees Show votes
0 votes for, 2 votes against, in 2010
We have lots more plain English analysis of Baroness Hayter of Kentish Town’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Baroness Hayter of Kentish Town’s full vote analysis page for more.
Is the Minister going on to say what will happen in the Commons on Monday and whether the meaningful vote is due to be put there again on Monday?
We understand that it might be on Monday, but I think that the letter will therefore already have arrived in Brussels by the time the meaningful vote is taken on Monday.
My Lords, we may not have had the excitement of the vote at the other end, but this debate has showcased this House at its very best in the quality of the speeches and the sheer scope and depth of experience. We heard from a trade union leader; a filmmaker; a former Lord Chancellor; a former Lord Chief Justice; permanent secretaries; journalists; three Earls, two Viscounts and a Duke; a...
More of Baroness Hayter of Kentish Town’s recent appearances
Entered the House of Lords on 22 June 2010
Currently held offices
- Member, Liaison Committee (Lords) (since 11 Jul 2017)
- Shadow Deputy Leader of the House of Lords (since 27 Jun 2017)
Other offices held in the past
- Shadow Spokesperson (Cabinet Office) (4 Jun 2018 to 17 Jul 2019)
- Shadow Spokesperson (Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy) (14 Jul 2016 to 17 Jul 2019)
- Shadow Spokesperson (Exiting the European Union) (1 Jul 2016 to 17 Jul 2019)
- Shadow Spokesperson (Equalities and Women's Issues) (18 Sep 2015 to 9 Jan 2017)
- Shadow Spokesperson (Business, Innovation and Skills) (6 Sep 2012 to 14 Jul 2016)
- Shadow Spokesperson (Cabinet Office) (6 Sep 2012 to 27 Jun 2017)
- Opposition Whip (Lords) (17 Oct 2011 to 18 Sep 2015)
- Member, Draft Defamation Bill (Joint Committee) (31 Mar 2011 to 12 Oct 2011)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. More about this
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from