A selection of Baroness Garden of Frognal's votes
See full list of topics voted on
Consistently voted for an equal number of electors per parliamentary constituency Show votes
7 votes for, 0 votes against, in 2011
Consistently voted for fewer MPs in the House of Commons Show votes
3 votes for, 0 votes against, in 2011
Voted a mixture of for and against more EU integration Show votes
6 votes for, 5 votes against, 3 absences, between 2008–2011
Voted for raising England’s undergraduate tuition fee cap to £9,000 per year Show votes
1 vote for, 0 votes against, in 2010
Consistently voted for university tuition fees Show votes
2 votes for, 0 votes against, in 2010
We have lots more plain English analysis of Baroness Garden of Frognal’s voting record on issues like health, welfare, taxation and more. Visit Baroness Garden of Frognal’s full vote analysis page for more.
My Lords, I thank the noble Lord for introducing this order, which, as we have heard, provides for a number of adult education functions to be transferred from the Secretary of State to the Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyneside and Northumberland Combined Authority, the name of which, as we heard from my noble friend, has been shortened to the North Tyne Authority, which is much less of a mouthful....
To ask Her Majesty’s Government what discussions they have had with Russell Group universities about whether they will accept T-levels as entry qualifications for undergraduate degrees.
I welcome the noble Baroness to her appointment and look forward to working with her. T-levels were supposed to do all the things that well-established and highly respected BTEC and City & Guilds qualifications were apparently failing to do in respect of parity of esteem between academic and work-based qualifications; I declare an interest as a vice-president of City & Guilds. To bridge this...
More of Baroness Garden of Frognal’s recent appearances
Liberal Democrat Peer
Entered the House of Lords on 18 October 2007
Currently held offices
- Deputy Speaker (Lords) (since 5 Mar 2018)
- Deputy Chairman of Committees (since 17 Jun 2015)
Other offices held in the past
- Member, Liaison Committee (Lords) (10 Sep 2015 to 1 Jul 2019)
- Lords Spokesperson (Women & Equalities) (5 Nov 2014 to 7 May 2015)
- Baroness in Waiting (HM Household) (Whip) (4 Nov 2014 to 7 May 2015)
- Member, Digital Skills Committee (12 Jun 2014 to 4 Nov 2014)
- Lords Spokesperson (Department of Business, Innovation and Skills) (6 Sep 2012 to 7 Oct 2013)
- Lords Spokesperson (Department for Culture, Media and Sport) (13 Oct 2010 to 6 Sep 2012)
- Baroness in Waiting (HM Household) (Whip) (13 Oct 2010 to 7 Oct 2013)
- Spokesperson for Children, Schools and Families (8 Jan 2009 to 11 May 2010)
- Member, EU Sub-Committee F - Home Affairs (9 Dec 2008 to 8 Apr 2010)
- Spokesperson in the Lords, Children, Schools and Families (25 Oct 2007 to 8 Jan 2009)
Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. More about this
Note for journalists and researchers: The data on this page may be used freely,
on condition that TheyWorkForYou.com is cited as the source.
This data was produced by TheyWorkForYou from a variety
of sources. Voting information from